The boho style is the perfect result of a recipe that contains the right level of each ingredient: romanticism, comfort and originality. A boho woman has a very personal style despite being defined as a type of look, since the characteristics that mark it are always unique in each person: creativity, freedom, relaxation and their own rules.
We are discussing a lady who dares to blend tones, times, styles, textures, extras… Continuously with a natural and regular outcome yet with a wild character.
How is it possible that it would be else, it was brought into the world in Paris by the hand of craftsmen, learned people and scholars who didn’t spare a moment to be roused by the style of the roaming wanderers who came from the Bohemian area to eastern Europe. Get all about on Boho Style from the online stylist store in UK through visiting https://www.online-stylist.co.uk/o51-p5.
Boho Style Types and Icons
- Boho-Minimal: Jane Birkin could without a doubt be the first boho young lady, with an extremely specific negligible style, she infiltrated to the bones of a whole metropolitan clan enlivened by Paris.
- Boho-Glam: Kate Moss reexamines all that she contacts and boho was no less, a more glitz boho saw uniquely as she probably is aware, through insubordination and the chicest pieces of clothing with retro airs.
- Boho-Stylish: Sienna Miller ousts Parisian boho, and changes it into UK boho. She is an admirer of denim and flower prints with metropolitan and stylish contacts, she is as of now a reference of this style around the world.
- Boho-Street: Erin Wasson, as far as it matters for her, carries us more like an American boho road, a combination among nonconformist and cattle rustler motivation that wagers on tanned calfskin pieces of clothing and harsh pants.
- Boho-Hipster: Zoe Kravitz is the case of boho taken to all components of your life. Trendy person in the closet and in her everyday life, we can say that basically every last bit of her closet inhales boho air. Vintage garments and petite maxi skirt garments, borders and even quills are a portion of her Must.
How to Get a Boho Look?
From online stylist today we bring you five tips that will be the key! to get a boho look with style and success. Take note!
Bet on rustic and artisan touches with pieces of yarn, denim, suede or crochet. Patchwork and fringes are a bet that you can also take into account.
Flowy and long cuts that bring movement to the free spirit of the boho look are always a good option and you can get it from our stylist online store. Skirts, dresses, overalls, blouses and kimonos are key items.
As for color, in the palette we find from toasted-browns, to indigo blue.
Accessories stop complementing and become a key piece: hats, bags, cowboy boots … the more exotic and authentic the better! So, make room in your suitcase and take advantage of your trips to make a wardrobe.
Garments with peasant, medieval, gipsy or even historicist touches are simply perfect! We are talking about skirts, Thai sarongs, vintage uniform jackets and even ponchos, which combined with basic garments will give us spectacular looks!
Clothes and Accessories Typical of the Boho Style
Like any style, this one has its preferences when it comes to garments, and in the case of boho style, skirts, dresses, vests and flared jeans will be the most iconic garments of an authentic boho look.
As for accessories: Hats, petite maxi skirt, belts, necklaces, large earrings, bracelets, hair accessories, feathers, always flat shoes, country boots… here the options are countless, and this is something that we love!
- Tops: full crochet, with honeycomb chest, flared cut or even crop tops with semi-transparent and embroidery.
- Shirts and blouses: Shirts, neckline, ruffles, tassels, in earth tones or with floral motifs, are essential. A whole universe of options in which we have to recognize that it is difficult to choose!
- Cardigan and ponchos: thick knit, with puffed sleeves, oversized cut and ethnic print. Even with everything at once! How do you stay?
- Kimono: with fluid cut, semitransparent fabric, long or midi. Also, with floral print or bat sleeve, and even with fringes. Daring in the room?
If you are more of a skirt than a dress, this is our proposal for you!
Valid cuts for boho style skirts are midi or petite maxi skirt a length with wrap cut. But be clear that the asymmetrical or flared cut also fit perfectly in this style.
In fabrics we always find the most fluid and vaporous that give movement, in addition to the ruffles and crochet that are closely related to the boho style.
As for patterns, they appear on the skirts in the form of flowers, ethnic and paisley.
Boho Dresses Uk
The quintessential boho dresses Uk always meet some basic requirements, so if you don’t want to go wrong, don’t miss out!
- Always choose them from fluid fabrics: Linen, cotton, silk with crochet, lace, embroidery or fringes details.
- In cuts we have two options: midi or maxi. You choose!
- Say yes to flyers, always! Do it with the bell sleeves and tassels too.
- Fall in love with paisley, ethnic, tie dye and of course floral prints!
- Color palette defined as earth tones: white, ivory, beige, rust, caldera … but without having to displace the turquoise, pink, burgundy or black in your wardrobe.
Pants and Jeans
- If pants are your thing, keep reading! This interests you!
- The flared cut, or the palazzo and baggie style join culottes and shorts in you Must list if you want to be the queen of boho.
- Denim fabric is the quintessential boho fabric, thin and flowing elastic with finishes typical of the seventies, such as ripped and fringes.
How to print star? Floral, ethnic and paisley print appear again to flood our closets.
How do you wear the boho style?
If even with all this information, you still have doubts about the boho style, read carefully, because it is time to reel off the true successes of this style and the errors in which you must never fall. Here we go!
Boho look for Spring-Summer
- Flowy long floral dress with an overlay crochet jacket.
- Midi skirt paired with a flowy ruffled blouse.
- Denim shorts combined with an oversized white blouse and a kimono as the icing on the cake for a perfect boho look.
- As for complements and accessories: flat sandals with ankle straps, rings and necklaces, hats, etc.