No one would have thought that there will come a time when we can play casino games right on our phones. No, we are not referring to arcade games. What we will talk about today are mobile casino games that you can play with real money.
This tutorial is an in-depth look at the mobile gambling industry to help you understand how it works. By the end of this guide, you will know how to play, what mobile bonuses mean, and how you can take advantage of bonuses to help you win real cash.
- 1 What Is a Mobile Casino?
- 2 What Is Free Signup Bonus?
- 3 Why Do Casinos Offer a Mobile Bonus?
- 4 How Do Mobile Bonuses Work?
- 5 The Different Types of Mobile No Deposit Bonus Promotions
- 6 What Rules and Policies You Should Know?
- 7 Summing-up
What Is a Mobile Casino?
A mobile casino is a service that can be accessed from your mobile device. To make it work, you can either go directly to the website or download the app on your phone.
This is like a website, but instead of seeing images, texts, and videos, you can play games like blackjack, slot machines, roulette, and a whole lot more. It involves real money, not tokens that you buy from the app store.
Here are the advantages of playing on a mobile:
- Easily accessible – you can play your favourite games no matter where you are; and the games are not installed on your phone. Instead, you can access them from the casino’s servers for as long as you are online.
- Lots of games – each mobile app has hundreds of games: from slots to table games, you can choose from the dozens of variations and bet according to your preferred game modes.
- Play with free bonus – they offer bonuses, which means you can bet real cash without depositing your own money.
Just to reiterate, mobile casinos are not like installed games: you have to be online to be able to access the games.
What Is Free Signup Bonus?
Bonuses are free cash that casinos give to new and old players. They can come in the form of free money, free spins, bingo cards, scratch cards, or free bets on sports betting websites.
The mobile slots can be totally free, or there can be a prerequisite to deposit a specific amount before they give the bonus. You have to treat that “money” as real cash. If you used your money to bet and you won, you will get real cash that you can withdraw to your bank account.
Why Do Casinos Offer a Mobile Bonus?
Casinos offer them for several reasons. In a nutshell, they do this to maintain customer loyalty or to attract new players. Let us take a look at each one.
- Attract new players – online casinos thrive if they have patrons. As you know by now, a gambling facility only earns money if people lose their bets. The thing is that as a player loses, a huge chunk of the money he lost goes to the winners. As such, the casino only earns a small percentage from that loss. Casinos need a new influx of players all the time. Not all players play every day, so there really isn’t much money that goes around.
- Maintain customer loyalty – once they have a new customer, it has to do what it can to make that customer loyal. A player who moves to a different casino means he is taking his money somewhere. Because of this, a casino has to make its member’s time worthwhile. They can do this with bonuses like giving free money or mobile free spins.
- Promote new games – many casinos do not make their own games. Instead, they curate the games from developers. Game developers release at least a new game every month or every quarter. From time to time, a game developer releases a flagship game—something so innovative that they want the game to reach as many players as possible.
Because of this, the game developers work with casinos to market the new game. The best way to do this is to give free cash to the players, both new and old, which they can use to try the new game and win real cash.
Every gambling website will always have a promotion. It is not unusual for an online casino to change its offers every quarter. Many casinos retain their welcome offers for at least half a year and then change it to something more exciting.
If you want to capitalise on these mobile promotions, you have to be in the know. Follow casino news, so you are aware of ongoing trends.
For example, there was a time when almost all the casinos offered only a match-up bonus. Now, most casinos offer a match-up plus free spins. Trends in the casino industry change, and you may miss out on casino bonuses if you are not updated with the happenings.
How Do Mobile Bonuses Work?
A mobile casino bonus works in the same way as a desktop. However, you have to use your mobile device to participate. It is highly likely that you have to download and install the casino app before you can get a bonus, and this is what we will discuss.
Here are the steps to participate in a free bonus no deposit promotion:
- Download the app and install it on your mobile device OR visit a site from your mobile.
- Create an account and confirm your membership.
- Add a funding source, such as PayPal, bank account, credit card, or debit card.
- Opt-in to the free mobile bonus.
- Use the bonus to play the games.
Most iPhone casino free bonus promotions require that you are opt-in. This opt-in process is a guarantee that you read the terms and conditions that apply. For more info, you can visit this site.
The Different Types of Mobile No Deposit Bonus Promotions
There are several types of tablet casino no deposit bonus that you can choose from. The available promotions always depend on casino management.
Here are the most common types:
A match-up bonus is expressed as a percentage. It is used against the amount of money that you deposited. Let us say that the casino is offering a 100% match-up bonus with a cap of £100. If you deposited £10, 100% of that is £10, so the casino will give you £10 on top of what you deposited. Now, you have a total of £20 to play with.
The cap is the maximum amount of bonus you can get. If the cap is £100, it means that you will only get an extra £100 even if you deposited £300. This cap is in place to put the casino in a good financial position—to control the amount of money that they are giving away.
Some casinos require no deposit casino bonus codes mobile, and some do not.
This is a bonus that you can only use on slot machines. Instead of receiving cash from the casino, you receive a spin count. Each spin has a currency value, and it is up to the casino to decide how much it is.
Usually, the cost of each spin is equivalent to the full bet on all lines on a slot machine per round, albeit at the lowest bet value. Let us say that the smallest bet per line in a 10-payline slot is £0.01. In this case, the cost of one round is £0.10.
If you received 100 free spins from the casino, then the total cash value of your free spins bonus is 100 x £0.10 = £10.
You can get a free spins bonus if you deposit money. Some casinos offer it totally free without the need to deposit. Others launch a promotion where members can get free spins once a week for a duration of one month.
Like the first one, some operators ask for a casino mobile no deposit bonus code, and some do not.
Cashback is a refund that the casinos gives back to you after a full week/month. Usually, the amount of the free bonus money you get is a percentage of your net loss for the previous week. A net loss is usually calculated as the amount of money you deposited minus the money available in your cash balance.
Let us say that your net loss of the week is £100, and the casino offers a 10% bonus cashback. In this case, you will receive 10% of £100, which is £10. All cashback bonuses also have a cap, and the cap depends on the casino.
Most casinos also require that you meet a wagering requirement before you can cash out your cashback. Recently, however, there are several casinos that allow their players to withdraw their cashback funds for as long as it does not exceed £5.
What Rules and Policies You Should Know?
All bonuses come with rules, and you need to comply with these rules because if you don’t, the casino will forfeit not just your bonus money but your winnings from them, too.
Here are some of the most common Android bonus rules:
A wagering requirement refers to the sum of money that you have to bet before you can withdraw your bonus. This rule is in place to prevent bonus abuse. You cannot just claim a bonus code, use it, and then withdraw the money to your bank.
This condition is expressed as a multiplier. An example is 30x. If the bonus you got is £100 with a wagering requirement of 30x, it means that you have to wager £3,000 before you can withdraw. The £3,000 that you have to wager must come from the bonus money.
Not all games contribute the same amount to the reduction of your wagering requirement. Games of chance like slot machines usually contribute 100%, and games of skill contribute about 10%.
Let us use the same example earlier. If you bet £5 on a slot machine, 100% of that is £5. The casino will now remove £5 from your wagering requirement target of £3,000. Now, you still have to bet £2,995.
For blackjack, a game of skill, the wagering contribution is 10%. If you bet £5, 10% of that is £0.50. In this case, the casino will only remove £0.50 from your target of £3,000, so you still have to bet £2,999.50 before you can withdraw your bonus and your winnings from it.
Claim and Wagering deadline
After you register, you only have a few days to claim the bonus. Once this deadline is over, you can no longer get your offer. You also need to meet your wagering requirement before a set deadline or the bonus will be forfeited. The most common deadline is seven days or 30 days after claiming the bonus.
You cannot use your free money on all games. They choose what games you can participate in. You can find this in the bonus terms and conditions.
You cannot withdraw your money unless you meet the casino’s conditions. Also, you can only withdraw a maximum amount. Just because you won a jackpot of £10,000 doesn’t mean you can withdraw that. Most casinos will only allow you to withdraw between £5 and £100 from the winnings of the bonus funds.
Mobile gambling is great to win real cash with no investment. It works best for people who are new to the casino industry, but most expert players can also benefit from this bonus.
Make sure that you read the casino’s requirements before claiming the bonus. The last thing you want is to win a huge prize and not be able to withdraw because you violated the rules.