Preparatory programs for admission to master’s degree programs at universities in the Netherlands are quite popular among international students. Since the entrance requirements of universities in the Netherlands are quite high, Pre-Masters or Master Qualifying Programs come to the aid of students. Pre-Master’s programs are conducted in English, and also include preparation for the GMAT and GRE exams and the study of subjects in the course.
According to Essayassistant.org international students can benefit significantly from the comprehensive training provided by the English Pre-Masters Program, with the opportunity to improve their English. An intensive program of studying the English language and research methodology will lead you to study for a master’s degree at a Dutch university.
Students, graduates of foreign universities can enroll in the universities of the Netherlands for a master’s program directly, provided they have a high level of English and academic training. Specialists of the educational agencies offer preparatory programs for those students who have:
- Low level of English
- Low academic level
- Students who enter such complex programs as law, engineering, journalism, etc.
Why you should choose to study at the Holland ISC Center
Support in submitting documents-get help in applying for admission to one of our Dutch partner universities, which must be done even before enrolling in the pre-masters English-language program.
- Guidance at every stage-Get expert guidance at every stage of your journey to a respectable Master’s degree in the Netherlands.
- University style of study – benefit from a university-style of education that will introduce you to the atmosphere of the desired Dutch university.
- The International Student Community consists of more than 90,000 foreigners who come to study in the Netherlands every year. Here you will live and study in a culturally diverse environment.
- Academic program (academic content of the Pre-Master’s program)
The training modules of the program include:
- English language and University study skills (16 hours per week)
- Improve your communication skills in English
- Develop the academic skills required of Dutch university students
- Reading and writing strategies
- Presentation skills and participation in seminars
- Time and materials management
- Compliance with deadlines
Research Methodology (4 hours per week)
- Learn research methods
IELTS assessment upon admission IELTS assessment after graduation
Two semesters: January-July 5.5 6.5
Three semesters: September-July 5.0 6.0*
IELTS Requirements – Bachelor’s degree in a related course
*For admission to the master’s programs of Wageningen University, the level of English language proficiency must be 6.0 IELTS points, for other Dutch universities – 6.5 IELTS.
Key facts about the Pre-Master’s Program
Tuition fee: 4,780 euros per semester
Start of training: Three trimesters – September or Two trimesters – January
Duration of training: two or three trimesters
Why do I recommend studying in Holland?
* High-quality education, worth the money. In a country where higher education is highly valued, the relatively low cost makes it available to a wide range of local and visiting candidates.
* Employment programs after graduation-The Netherlands, being a country focused on the international environment, issues employment permits to foreign students who find a job within a year after graduation.
* The training is conducted in English – With many training courses taught in English, the Netherlands is a good alternative to studying in the UK or the USA.
* A safe and multicultural place to live – By providing a warm welcome to the international community, the Netherlands acts as a safe and reliable country for international students.
Get a master’s degree from the best universities in the Netherlands
By cooperating with some of the leading universities in the country, the Dutch International Training Center helps to prepare qualitatively for studying in the Dutch master’s program in English.
If you have reached the required level of English proficiency according to the results of the IELTS test at the time of completion of the Pre-master’s program, you can go to study for a master’s degree at one of the Dutch universities listed below
Developing academic talent
Founded in 1614, the University of Groningen (University of Groningen) is one of the top hundred in the world (according to the QS World University rating for 2015/16), adhering to the highest standards of education. Internationally oriented programs require students to provide international case studies. The Dutch Pre-master’s program English Pre-Masters ISC will prepare you for studying for a master’s degree in one of the 12 courses of the Faculty of Economics and Business (it is among the 5% of the best business schools in the world) that have AACSB accreditation.
One of the leading international universities in the field of healthy nutrition and living environment, Wageningen University is among the 80 best universities in the world (according to THE World University Rankings for 2014/2015). It is ranked 135th in the QS World University ranking for 2015/16 and 3rd in the Netherlands (2014/2015). Highly regarded in the fields of nutrition, agriculture, green spaces, animal husbandry, and the environment, Wageningen University’s research and training programs attract students from 100 countries. Thanks to the partnership with many Dutch and international organizations and authorities, the university has become the largest in Europe and one of the best in the world teaching natural sciences. Successful graduates of the Dutch English Pre-Masters ISC program can choose any master’s course that is available at the University.
Nyenrode Business University (Nyenrode Business Universiteit)
University of Groningen
- Business Administration: Change Management
- Business Administration: Organization and management control
- Business Administration: Small business and entrepreneurship
- Business Administration: Strategic Innovation Management
- Econometrics, operations research, and actuarial research
- Personnel management
- International Business and Management
- International economy and business
- International Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology and Operations Management
- Animal Sciences
- Applied communication research
- Aquaculture and marine resource management
- Biosystems engineering
- Climate study
- Development and innovation in rural areas
- Land and environment
- Environmental sciences
- Food quality management
- Food safety
- Food technologies
- Forest and nature
- Geographic information management and software applications
- Geo-information Science
- Health and Society (specialization)
- Study of international development
- International land and water management
- Landscape architecture and planning
- Recreation, tourism, and the environment
- Management, Economics and Consumer Research
- Molecular Life Sciences
- Nutrition and health
- Organic farming
- Plant biotechnologies
- Plant Sciences
- Sensor Science (specialization)
ADMISSION TO Holland ISC
Follow the steps listed below and get your place in the Pre-Magister Program in English.
Step 1: Fill out the Holland ISC registration form and attach copies of the following documents •
- Completed passport pages
- The result of the IELTS or TOEFL test
- Academic transcripts (originals and translations into English)
- Diplomas (if any)
Send your documents to [email protected] or Holland ISC, Piet Heinkade 55, 1019 GM, The Netherlands
Step 2: If you meet the entrance requirements of the Pre-Master’s Program in English, the admission coordinator will arrange:
- A conditional offer of a place in the course you are interested in at one of our partner universities.
- Unconditional offer of a place in the Pre-Master’s program in English at Holland ISC.