In simple words, Curacao is just the perfect Family Beach Vacation Destination. Curacao is an island country located in South America. The native language of Curacao is Papiamentu, but people also speak Dutch and English. Not just 2021; in fact, Curacao has been a preferred vacation destination by lots of families. Curacao has many exciting things to do for the entire family. As a parent, Curacao promises an excellent time for kids. And if the kids enjoy and have fun, one can have a great vacation. Curacao can be perfect as one’s dream place where they can enjoy their Blue Curacao cocktail and see their children playing on the sand.
What is unique about Curacao?
First of all, Coracao has such a fresh and pure environment. It has all the clean and almost untouched nature. Curacao comes up with all the expectations of snorkeling or sea aquarium lovers. Playa Lagun is like a secret tip of Curacao to experience the rich underwater life. One can even visit a sea aquarium to have a consistent closure experience with the creatures of the ocean. Here, one may see and even touch fantastic sea creatures like Flamingos, sea lions, turtles, sharks, starfish, and many others. And quite obviously, the show-stealers are the Dolphins. Every Kid dreams of swimming with them at least once. All this fun has its charges, but it is all worth it. Swimming and taking selfies with dolphins can be your magical moment so, take it as an investment for a mesmerizing lifetime experience.
Special things Curacao offers
Friendly Beaches for children: One of the best things about Curacao is that it is very suitable for adults and children. Some of the fantastic and family-friendly beaches to visit in Curacao are –
- Mambo / Seaquarium Beach- It offers a convenient stop during a cruise excursion. It is interesting to know that it is artificial still; it is located four miles to the south of Willemstad. It features gorgeous bright white sand with crystal blue water. It also has facilities like a sand volleyball court and the Pina Coladas. It also offers a boardwalk with lined shops, restaurants, and many lively bars, especially on Sundays.
- Playa Porto Mari- It is a place where one’s dream to discover an underwater world can be fulfilled beautifully. It is a rehabilitated double reef with an on-site snorkel renting facility. It also gives a chance for hiking and mountain biking. And even for a food lover, this beach is heaven as it features a beach bar and restaurant serving all the delicacies.
- Christoffel Park- It is the Largest National Park in Curacao, well known for hiking and mountain biking at the rugged land of Christoffel. The Park is the home to many indigenous plants and animals like rare and endangered Curacao white-tailed deer, barn owls, and around four hundred fifty plant species, along with wild orchids. One will never regret the scenic drive through this Park emerging from three plantations.
Friendly Accommodations for children: Along with child-friendly beaches, Curacao also provides child-Friendly accommodations. To name few of them are –
- Lions Dive and Beach Resort
- Limestone Holiday
- AKOYA Hotel Suites and Villas
- Sunscape Curacao Resort
- Home Sweet Home
Fun Activities: Curacao allows one to enjoy to the fullest that too with the family by offering many fun activities like-
- Day trip Klein Curacao
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Visit places like Museums.
Curacao is a place where one would love to relax, calm, and spend a memorable peaceful vacation with the entire family.
Best time to visit Curacao
The perfect time to visit Curacao is between May to November. During these months, one can avail of the lowest hotels and airfares, and this discount can be up to fifty percent compared to the hiking season, especially summers. One will not have to vie for the beach chair with throngs with some other vacationer during this time. Curacao experiences sunny weather throughout the months, excluding the Caribbean island’s torrential rains. Being just twelve degrees to the north of the equator, Curacao has an average temperature resting in the mid-80s year-round. To know more visit https://curacao-trips.com/
Things to do in Curacao
The warm water of Curacao is perfect for Scuba Diving, snorkeling, and other water sports and fun activities. One can sit on a recliner and sip daiquiri, watching the oceanfront cafes at Cas Abao Beach. And if by any chance one is bored of sand and sun, he can visit the rocking beachfront nightclubs.
Scuba Diving: Scuba Diving will give one some of the best scenic memories ever. Wet hair, all in deep waters with fascinating creatures and nature, the scene is just unexplainable. One can experience seeing delicate corals gardens, playful dolphins, gorgeous stingrays, and even some sunken ships in the depths of the Caribbean. one will never forget this underwater trip with a plastic mask strapped on the face and an oxygen tank on the back.
Shooting Pictures: If someone is a photoholic or an influencer, they can spend hours shooting and getting plenty of likes. Handelskade is one such picturesque land on the Punda side of Willemstad. Yes, it is that pier stretch one must have seen on every postcard of curacao. It holds a history of colonial dutch buildings in beautiful pink, blues, and yellow water lines of St. Anna Bay.
Experience a Lagoon- Near the northwestern town of Lagoon, sitting between the gray cliffs is a small calming Playa Lagoon. It has soothing water and is ideal for snorkelers of various skill levels. They also give the facility of renting Scuba gear and snorkel. One can also enjoy the beach for its beautiful coral reef and crystal waters, Spotting colorful fishes.
Coracao is considered the second-best cheap Caribbean Vacation spot. It comes up as the Sixth best place to visit in August and Family vacations. Also, Coracao is ranked as the seventh-best place for Winter vacations and affordable destination wedding locations. Curacao is a great place to fulfill a dream family vacation at affordable rates.Curacao offers everything right from scuba diving to a dreamy hotel with delicious food and welcoming delicacies.