By now, all of us had at least a small contact with cryptocurrencies. Digital currencies have gained popularity, and today they’re the talk of the town. Even in the smallest communities, that one person is dealing with crypto. Even our grandparents have heard of Bitcoin, the most famous cryptocurrency out there. But, this doesn’t mean that it is easy to get your hands on BTC or any other cryptocurrency and that you’ll immediately know what to do with it. Most people only have a superficial knowledge of this currency.
If you want to earn it, you are best to search for it on crypto coins. There are many ways to approach cryptocurrencies, and the easiest one is to acquire them from an exchange. Yes, they can be easily bought via fiat currencies. Other methods include mining for it. By now, you have probably heard of Bitcoin miners who made a fortune by investing their time and money in mining BTC and other cryptocurrencies. It all comes down to solving cryptographic puzzles for which action you need highly equipped computers.
If you are not in line with any of these ways of earning the highly valued cryptocurrencies, you must be wondering, is there another way to do it. In this article, we are going to talk about you can earn Bitcoins without mining or investing. This is an exciting subject, and we hope that our theme is going to provide a satisfying answer for you. When an item such as a BTC coin becomes popular, everyone wants to have a part of it. Usually, people choose mainstream methods to do it. If you are the one who doesn’t like to go down the established route but are more an adventurous type, you are in the right place. Let’s see what we have in store for you.
Ways in Which You Can Earn Bitcoins Without Mining or Investing
1. Crowd holding – This is a great way to achieve the desired goal. Crowd holding is already and well-established platform for receiving cryptocurrency without mining and investing. The aim of this method is to gather a large number of BTC holders and create a community. This is done through crowdsourcing. This is done in the simplest of ways. You create a platform that offers tasks, which, when solved, offer a reward paid in cryptocurrencies. If you are either one providing it or doing the studies, the crypt is going to be your reward, either as one who solved it or as a commission.
2. Owning a Business – If you ever owned a successful business, you know it is an excellent way of generating income. But, if you own it now and are good at what you do, you can earn yourself some cryptocurrency. All you need to do is to announce that your business accepts the payment in the form of Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. This can be a great way of earning a fortune if you are lucky enough that a guy like Laszlo Hanyecz enters your business. If you don’t know who he is – it’s a guy who famously bought two pizza’s from Papa John’s with BTC. It is believed that this is the first official BTC transaction, which is today considered as the stupidest one as he paid for those pizzas appropriately $200 million.
3. Own a Website – of course, the closest you are to the things internet, the closest you are to the chance of earning crypto. If you are a website owner, you can offer advertisement on your web page in exchange for digital currencies. You can also work with paid and promotion articles, which can also be delivered to you in BTC. In the worst-case scenario, you can advertise the BTC itself or some other websites that work with crypto, and based on the number of clicks, you can earn a coin or two. If you are more for direct investment, visit dailyhawker.co.uk to see it is worth risking with BTC.
4. One of the easiest ways out there includes you already owning some coins. If you have sufficient, you can earn more by merely collecting interest payments. You can operate as a bank by loaning BTC or any other currency to individuals and collect what you are owed. This doesn’t need to be done face to face or with a stranger online. You can loan them to a friend entering the world of digital currencies or look up a P2P platform that can be trusted and get things done.
5. The next in line is trading; you already expected this. Of course, we go from the assumption you are already well versed in digital currencies, and you won some of them tied to your name. Earning more by trading is what can bring you the best return if you do it the right way. All you need to do is to connect with a legitimate trading platform and start your work. The best part with cryptocurrencies is that there’s no market closing. You can trade 24/7/365.
6. Another right way to earn some coin is to get yourself a job. But, not just any job. You’ll need employment in a company that pays its employees in digital currencies. They’re high;y volatile, so you’ll be receiving the same amount of crypto every month, but upon exchanging it, you might get surprised for better or for the worst. The jobs that most often get paid in this currency are those on the web, which include being a freelancer, journalist, writer, or programmer, for example.
7. We left the best option to be the last one. Now, we say the best, which is part of a joke. Your wife isn’t going to approve this message. You can gamble your way through to a BTC or any other crypto. Yes, there are online casinos that make payouts in digital currencies. If you are well versed in poker or blackjack, you can try out your luck at web casinos that will pay your winnings in digital currencies. This is a risky move, but if it pays off, you can finally settle for a coin without mining or investing.