If you want to save some money during your next online shopping spree, you might be considering using digital coupons and vouchers. So, what are these? How do they work? Where can you find them? How much can you save using them?
In this article, we’ll provide an answer to all of these questions to help you get that sweet discount as soon as possible.
Once you start couponing your way to lower prices, you’ll never go back! So, keep on reading if you want to find out more about the topic!
What’s the difference between coupons and vouchers
Many people use these two terms interchangeably, but as similar as they might be, there’s still a difference between them. First of all, coupons are used to activate discounts at the checkout, and they’re created by companies to attract new customers when their businesses hit low traffic.
On the other hand, vouchers are usually defined by a specific monetary value, which you can use to redeem a specific set of products or services.
Unfortunately, many people aren’t aware of how much these promo tools can save them while shopping online. Many of us still associate coupons and vouchers with their physical forms, but they’re actually much more present in the online world. They’re a popular promotional tool almost every business uses today, so make sure you take advantage of that.
Where to look for discount codes?
Finding coupons and vouchers online has never been easier. You can even find websites such as diebestengutscheine.de that specialize in compiling vouchers and coupons. Other than that, the safest way to find these useful codes is through company websites.
If you have a favorite online store where you do most of your shopping, make sure to download their app and subscribe to their newsletter. Also, keeping an item in the “cart” for long enough might prompt the company to send you a personalized discount. Of course, this doesn’t work all the time, but it’s certainly worth it if you have the patience.
Another great way to get access to discounts is by following the brand on social media. Since coupons and vouchers are mainly promotional tools, there’s no better place to look for them than on the companies’ Instagram accounts. You should also follow a couple of influencers that usually promote those kinds of products you’re interested in. For example, if you want to get discounts on makeup, you should try following some beauty gurus online. A pro tip: YouTubers will keep their promo codes in their video description, so you don’t have to watch the entire video just to get to the code.
Everything you need to know about digital coupon stacking
If you’re wondering whether you can stack digital coupons or not, the answer is yes, yes you can! Of course, there are some rules that you’ll need to adhere to if you want to successfully get a discount.
Most digital coupons offer only one use, but if you can gain access to different types, you can always stack them on one purchase. The best way to ensure your coupons are applied is by reading the company’s coupon policy. It will save you from wasting your time, and it doesn’t take much time nor effort to be done.
Overall, you can stack multiple digital coupons, and you can even mix them with paper ones. Of course, it all depends on the business and their specific policies. Make sure to carefully read those and you’ll learn everything you need to know about coupon stacking.
Do the math first
Vouchers and coupons can bring your shopping experience to a whole another level. Still, to be able to maximize the profits, we advise you to consider which products you should apply your online discounts on.
For example, a 5$ voucher is better to be used on cheaper items, especially if there’s no shipping included. On the other hand, a 25% coupon discount is more beneficial when used on larger orders. Also, consider the shipping price if there is one, as some coupons don’t cover the shipping costs.
Whatever you do, make sure to calculate the discounts to find the optimal solution.
Stores that have the best offers
Some stores simply have better and more frequent discounts than others. The most popular examples include:
- Amazon- Amazon is one of the most popular online shopping platforms to date. You can find virtually anything, from office supplies to makeup on Amazon, and they have some amazing couponing and vouchering policies.
- Dell- if you’re a tech geek, you’ll probably be excited once you hear about Dell’s discount codes. They sell laptops, monitors and everything related to computers.
- Lenovo- Lenovo is another famous electronics manufacturer. As you probably know, these products can be quite pricey, so even a 10% discount can be huge.
- Sephora– if you use makeup daily, then you know how quickly it gets used up. Makeup can be quite expensive, especially in the long haul, so you should make use of Sephora’s generous couponing policies.
- Staples- it’s time to purchase some office supplies! If you’re buying them to stack up for a long period of time, then Staples is the right place for you. They have some great discounting policies so make sure to pay them a visit!
- Walmart– now, Walmart is already famous for being affordable. What if we told you that you could save even more by making use of their vouchers and coupons?
- Thousands of clothing stores- almost every clothing store has seasonal discounts. Most of them also offer various couponing opportunities, so keep an eye on that.
Of course, these are just some of the many examples of brands and stores where you can find a considerable amount of discounting opportunities. Make sure to follow YOUR favorite brands online so you don’t miss out on saving some money on your next purchase.
Digital vouchers and coupons can help you save a lot of money while shopping online. In this article, we gave you some insight on where to find these, as well as how to use them for maximum profit. We hope it was useful for all of you online shoppers, and we hope you’re motivated to begin your search for better deals in the future.